Red Sox Player Wine project finally signed! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No Doubt! I'm friends with the corporate wine director and finally saw him today. They have been looking for a way to get people to think of Uno's in Kenmore for a pre-game dinner. This fit perfectly.

I've been killing myself in the wine business for years and I think I've finally turned a corner...then again talk to me in a week and I'll be a miserable prick again.

BTW: Hey Sporin.... Just finalized negotiations with my VT distributor today. Tell your amigos the Sox stuff is on the way if you think of it!

They have been looking for a way to get people to think of Uno's in Kenmore for a pre-game dinner. This fit perfectly.

It'll be hard to top the Cask N' Flagon where you can yell "YANKEES SUCK!!!" to your heart's content though... :D

Love that truck...I could haul a lot of stuff in that. It looks great.

I'm not much of a wine drinker...I like a cheap white zin. once in a while...But I think I may know a few Sox fans...I'll put the word out. My wife is a big Yankees fan, (I'm not in to baseball).

Good luck.

Love that truck...I could haul a lot of stuff in that. It looks great.

I'm not much of a wine drinker...I like a cheap white zin. once in a while...But I think I may know a few Sox fans...I'll put the word out. My wife is a big Yankees fan, (I'm not in to baseball).

Good luck.

We're going to try for Yankees bottles next year. They'll probably be white Zin! Thanks for passing on the word about the vino.

I could pack quite a bit of wine in the back of that thing!

Yankees!!! You putting stickers on 40oz. for them....sorry couldn't resist :) Maybe call it A-Rod's Fire Barrel Brew?....

40 oz are too nice for them.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom