Red Rock and Surrounding Area Sept. 4-7 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where is that?

redrock_b.jpg

Maaaan that looks cool. Too bad I'm stuck here with a Yard Sale :mad:

the place is like my back yard. if you want to go there let me know.

A week or 2 in advance.

Thanks! That would be cool. Let me find some time. Maybe we can get some more members to go too.

That notch is a lot more challenging when it isn't filled in with sand!:eek:

I'll be back up there on the 16th. Prolly taking the 40.

Everything looks cool for my truck up until pic #11...I don't think I'd make it without damaging the body! I wouldn't HAVE to go through there to get where you camped or stayed at, would I?

a quick rundown on where to go, what to see, where to stay if I had a day or 2 to spend in the RRCSP sometime over the next coupla weeks, pretty please?

Last edited:
Everything looks cool for my truck up until pic #11...I don't think I'd make it without damaging the body! I wouldn't HAVE to go through there to get where you camped or stayed at, would I?

Nope. The trail goes around that notch Jose. But I will say that there is a washout in the trail shortly beyond that point that requires you to drop down into the creek bottom just above the notch, and that maneuver does require a fair amount of off camber driving.

The best is to buy a map at Jawbone or in California City for $3 and explore, miles and miles of trails, Ep15 is nice, EP11 is also pretty cool. You can stay at the cabins off EP15, or the Ricardo camp at RR, colorado camp is also cool, just a chimney, or like we did on a hill top where the road ended.

a quick rundown on where to go, what to see, where to stay if I had a day or 2 to spend in the RRCSP sometime over the next coupla weeks, pretty please?

It is all easy stuff, I did that trail with my bone stock 60 with 31”, with hardly any tread on them.

The best is to buy a map at Jawbone or in California City for $3 and explore, miles and miles of trails, Ep15 is nice, EP11 is also pretty cool. You can stay at the cabins off EP15, or the Ricardo camp at RR, colorado camp is also cool, just a chimney, or like we did on a hill top where the road ended.

thanks, will do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom