Red Reflectors - rear quarter panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

brooklyn

SILVER Star
Threads
Was wondering if someone could take a measurement on where the red circle reflectors go on the rear quarter panels of an FJ40. I installed new quarter panels, so I have no markings to go by - this is for a 67 FJ40.

thanks,

here is one at FJ Co. you can see where they are all located in the pics.

Was wondering if someone could take a measurement on where the red circle reflectors go on the rear quarter panels of an FJ40. I installed new quarter panels, so I have no markings to go by - this is for a 67 FJ40.

thanks,

I am having a template sent to me by a member of the rear quarter panels. If the location is the same for your model as they are for my ‘82, I can pass along the template in the mail soon.
Someone can chime in if the measurements would be the same or not.

82 doesnt have round reflectors, it has marker lights. marker lights are standard from at least 70 on. My 70 has marker lights, I dont know about 69

@coinoperated40 thanks for the offer, but as stated above I have the round reflectors.

@SlapSmak thanks for the link, it does help

If someone could measure from the tub lip to the reflector that would give me how far down to mount. And maybe how far from the door frame to the rear.

Here is the original location on a 68. Distance to rear is measure from the door indent, not the seam. Hope this helps.

F93205AC-97DC-4FAB-83BB-9257219E85AA.jpeg

6D9C5080-F735-4B68-8D49-DA9DCAE4A72A.jpeg

717042FE-DF37-4182-B895-0C17D6CF3B4F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom