Rec's please on a shop that will redo an 80 interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1997 80 that is mechanically sound in every way. New'ish 15k engine with supercharger, full suspension replacement and upgrades. It's physically a beast. But, the interior is ratty as hell and I need to just send it to the right place and have the interior fixed up. The front seats and dash need a rework, but standard 80 is fine. I've already ripped out the rear beyond the front seat and want to have a more functional set up with secondary battery system, drawers, storage, etc. The optimal setup for me would be storage behind the DS seat accessible from the DS rear door, with a 3rd second row seat behind the front PS seat still functional.

Any recommendations?

I have a 1997 80 that is mechanically sound in every way. New'ish 15k engine with supercharger, full suspension replacement and upgrades. It's physically a beast. But, the interior is ratty as hell and I need to just send it to the right place and have the interior fixed up. The front seats and dash need a rework, but standard 80 is fine. I've already ripped out the rear beyond the front seat and want to have a more functional set up with secondary battery system, drawers, storage, etc. The optimal setup for me would be storage behind the DS seat accessible from the DS rear door, with a 3rd second row seat behind the front PS seat still functional.

Any recommendations?
I recovered my own dash, but you could try calling just dashes. They should be able to redo the dash. For the rest of the interior maybe try mosley motors.

Whitestripe, thanks for the tip on Mosely and giving me a legit answer. The "ME" shop is not going to do it because the chief mechanic at the "ME" shop found himself in the hospital for 11 days in March and is not fully recovered. The "ME" shop has done other LC's several times, but the shop looks like it will be closed for business for awhile.

If shops are really doing this, I'm just going to put it in the classifieds here and be done with it. I have another solid 80 that the ME shop did, as well as a 2019 build that someone else did, and doesn't need anything.

I recovered my own dash, but you could try calling just dashes. They should be able to redo the dash.
I didn't know they existed and their 45 mins from me.
Thank you for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom