Recommended Radiator '76 FJ-40 Chev 350 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In the interests of time efficiency and member experience, please give me your radiator recommendations for this install.

I've dropped in a 350 with 4L60e trnny.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, I know I can search but I didn't see anything recent and figured those wiser and more knowledgeable than me would chime in.

Thanks so much, I truly appreciate it.

Factory radiator will handle the 350 but you'll need to add a trans cooler in front to take care of the trans. No need to move the radiator from its original location, just need to fab a shroud.

Idk, about the latest and greatest. My stk rad has been cooling a sbc since the mid 80's. I did have an issue about 15yrs ago, when I went to ramshorns. I had to make a better shroud and make sure the fan was positioned properly.

Had I still had my stock radiator I would have used it. But as far as latest and greatest, Ron Davis has been making radiators for well over 40 years for every kind of racing and everyday driving.

Thanks guys, based on the above I'll have my OEM cleaned out, tested and put back in.

Have a great weekend!

troop, you may want to remount your radiator downward and rearward to get it centered directly in front of the 350 fan blade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom