Recommendations please (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

White Sheep

Darren
SILVER Star
Threads
I have the original tools (excluding the bottle jack) and owner's manual that came with the 95 Land Cruiser. I have no use for it, nor need it for memorabilia. Looking to sell this as a complete set in the parts or sell section of the form. Looking to see whats a good asking price? Thanks in advance.

20200708_104059.jpg

20200708_104249.jpg

Boy you got extra items with you're tool kit that i didn't get with my 1994. No first aid kit , no wheel chocks, and no fold up caution sign. I wonder if those extra items are factory items, or if some owner in the past just added them to you're kit?

The mouse asking the cat for menu suggestions is never good. You are talking to your audience. Best bet is to research on Ebay to see what you can get for it. Otherwise, if it's of no value to you, offer it up as a freebie+shipping and make a new friend! It's going to mean something to someone.

The mouse asking the cat for menu suggestions is never good. You are talking to your audience. Best bet is to research on Ebay to see what you can get for it. Otherwise, if it's of no value to you, offer it up as a freebie+shipping and make a new friend! It's going to mean something to someone.
Yeah I gave a few things away before. So this time, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't giving $100 or so away that could go towards something else

Yeah, I doubt it's worth that much. The hazard sign is cool if it's origin could be confirmed. But I wouldn't carry one in my truck. It's a garage ornament, for sure. Without the bottle jack, it's all pretty low value I would think. The first aid kit with German writing is probably not Japanese Toyota original, just going out on a limb on that one.

Complete vintage tool kits from old land cruisers, 70’s and 80’s, sell for $100 to $200 or more on eBay. Newer tool kits go for $25 to $99.

Last edited:
That looks like the type of stuff that comes in Euro cars.
Possibly. I was overseas when I purchased the LC. It is originally from the states, but spent a lot of time in Europe/Asia. Thanks for the comment though

I think your posting in the wrong section. Just sayin

I think your posting in the wrong section. Just sayin
Went here first to get everyone's recommendations/suggestions. Dont want to falsely advertise something due to my ignorance. Especially if money is involved

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom