Recommendations for MN mechanic for the 80 series? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've searched the forum and only found one recommendation for a mechanic in Minnesota, although he is no longer taking new projects. Any recommendations from the group? I bought a 80 within the last year. It's not one to be restored, rather one to drive and enjoy. Mechanically seems quite sound, but may eventually need a bit of rust mitigation beyond the wool wax protection up here in the North.

Are you needing a job done or just wondering for the future? I don't think you'd need a cruiser specific mechanic for body work.
Where in MN are you? We'll be up at my in laws in Plymouth area over the holiday

Where are you at I am currently wintering north of brainerd about 40 min. Or at least until work calls.

I have reasonable amount of tools here and a can knock the chill off the garage for general stuff if you need a hand, I am about to do knuckles, brakes and wheels bearings on my 80

i have a shop in green isle, if thats not too far. drop me a line with what you need done and i will see if i can help.

i have a shop in green isle, if thats not too far. drop me a line with what you need done and i will see if i can help.
Hey, i have an 87 fj60 i'm gonna need new leafs and springs on. Something you would do? I'm in shakopee

C2955967-11F9-4B05-AE15-FB97142BFF8E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom