recommendations for body/rust repair RDU (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Spent the weekend wire brushing some rust on my floorboards and discovered that they're pretty rotted. Does anyone have any recommendations for a shop in the area that would tackle this?

Carolina Offroad Outfitters can assist.

No recs but do you have photos of the damage? Most of the guys here are DIY'ers.
i'll work on clearing it out more this weekend to get better pictures. it's a little nerve wracking because I think i'll make the hole worse (right now it's just a pin hole). i think ultimately it just needs some light patching. it seems to be rotted just around the foot rest area. the windshield had been leaking for who knows how long.

Carolina Offroad Outfitters can assist.
it's a whole story but the tldr is that my last experience with them was real bad. i was originally going to use them for it.

@nutop 's blue 5.3 converted FJ62:

1568911605026.png

I've never used these guys but have heard good things from those that have. Their specialty is 4Runner's but they quoted me on some rust repair for a 80 I was looking at so I know they do other Toyotas. Not sure if they can tackle a scope that big or not; worth a call though...

stopped by here yesterday... he didn't seem too interested unless it was insurance.

That stinks, sorry to send you astray. And I was going to go back and get an estimate on repairing more of my flaking and cracking Lexus Blizzard White Pearl...

That stinks, sorry to send you astray. And I was going to go back and get an estimate on repairing more of my flaking and cracking Lexus Blizzard White Pearl...
no worries! i was in the area so it was no sweat off my back. he said he only takes in one project car at a time and to just check back in 6 months to a year. I reached out to TEQ Restorations and waiting to hear back.

thank you for all the leads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom