Recommendations for ARB product purchases (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would not buy a gum ball from the machine in front of 4Wheelparts. .

:D :D :D

On another note, our local ORW (Off Road Warehouse) has a great and knowledgeable staff. They all have their special areas and it might take a few tries to find someone that knows about what ya need, but they have been most helpful to me in the past!

If i need something with the quickness, i dont hesitate to give them my $. However, they dont sell gumballs! Arggggg

Man, I had forgotten that I bought my ARB bull-bar for my FJ62 from 4Wheel Parts Whorehouse. The markerlights weren't delivered with the initial order and it took them a few weeks to get them to me. That's my only experience with THEM !

:cheers:

I would not buy a gum ball from the machine in front of 4Wheelparts. They are a tire shop who profess to be an offroad shop. They suck totally, in my opinion.

But Andy your occupation probably is somewhat like mine in that you think about all those dirty germs that are on that gum ball machine. I bet you don't buy gum from any gum ball machines.

4 wheel parts used to be a good tire store in Idaho when they were located in CA. As soon as they open their new store in Meridian I'll never do any business with them again as I'll get taxed and pay shipping. I never found their prices on ARB stuff to be really competitive anyway.

Not that this matters which vendor you do business with, but ARB is raising their prices at the end of the month so if you want to save a little do your shopping now.

I never found their prices on ARB stuff to be really competitive anyway.

It's competitive when they list the wrong part number and price for the bull bar for the 100 and end up (amazingly) honoring it and getting you the correct bar. ;)

Another plug for Slee. Knew what spring were on my truck and shipped me the new ones the same day.

i have used slee and 100 % A+
i live near arb usa and i have a account with them and when parts i had on order didnt come in on time and were out of stock for months SLEE sent me a full ome med suspention kit for a 100 the next day

slee wont let you down:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom