Recommendations for a good FJ60 car cover? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have a good rec for a good outdoor cover for the FJ60? I figure someone's gotta have good and bed experiences....

The ones Costco sells are pretty decent. They keep most water away and they have a semi-reflective surface for the sun. I'm very happy with them.

They are made by Cover King so when you go to Costco's website, it'll hyperlink you to the C.K. site and you can go from there. They only have a "no side view mirrors" option, but it's not a problem with mine as I merely fold them in.

Car Cover, Seat Covers, Dash Cover, Floormats, Sunshields - Manufactured by Coverking

The ones Costco sells are pretty decent. They keep most water away and they have a semi-reflective surface for the sun. I'm very happy with them.

They are made by Cover King so when you go to Costco's website, it'll hyperlink you to the C.K. site and you can go from there. They only have a "no side view mirrors" option, but it's not a problem with mine as I merely fold them in.

Car Cover, Seat Covers, Dash Cover, Floormats, Sunshields - Manufactured by Coverking

ordered mine this weekend...thanks!:cheers:

Does anyone have a good rec for a good outdoor cover for the FJ60? I figure someone's gotta have good and bed experiences....

I found some decent ones from empire. This cover was a replacement cover for a custom cover that cost three times as much and started leaking water and collecting dust under the cover in less than a year. My Empire cover is 4 months old, has survived numerous strong thunderstorms and seering Texas sun, and so far is exceeding my expectations. I have 3 cars under cover, soon the other two will be covered by Empire.

http://empirecovers-review.blogspot.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom