SOLD Rebuilt 2F near Socal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rockymtnreaper

Colorado.Cruiser
Threads
Hey guys,

I am looking for a Rebuilt 2F that I can swap into mine pretty soon here, or I might send mine off to get rebuilt. Let me know if you have anything or have seen any that someone has.

Cheers,

Tucker

Hey Dave! Looks like we discovered this one is too old. Thanks for sharing tho! :cheers:

you would be better off to find atleast a 79+ engine if using the stock PS, 81+ would have the big cap distributor and some other stuff.

Hey guys,

I am looking for a Rebuilt 2F that I can swap into mine pretty soon here, or I might send mine off to get rebuilt. Let me know if you have anything or have seen any that someone has.

Cheers,

Tucker
Hey guys,

Cheers,

Tucker
Hey Tucker. Don't know if you're still looking.I have a Rebuilt 79 2f. never run. bored and re-ringed, head resurfaced, valve job, new valve guides and seals, crank ground ten thousandths mains and rod end, reground lifters, new MAF hi-po cam, new gaskets, side cover and oil pan powder coated, intake manifold, car, and other parts . I'm in O.C. Ca.

Damn! I had just mine rebuilt completely. About to drop it in with an h55F too.
IMG_6806.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom