Rebuilding E-Lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Incorrect.

You can use the later sub-harness: 82164-60013 which is readily available from Toyota.

Onur - this shows as discontinued a few places (McGeorge) and available from LexusPartsNow.com - should it be readily available? I'm still taking the truck into the dealer, just having a feeling I will need to spoon feed them the way I need you to spoon it to me. Thanks

Often the magnets come unglued from the housing. Hot glue works great. Make sure you clean off the old adhesive/glue well. You don’t want there to be contact between the magnet and rotor.

Ahhh, ok. My magnets where on their good.

I'm going to be ordering the locker rebuild kits from Wits End today to go through my working but very slow lockers. I want to re-grease everything, but $50 for that Toyota body grease is hard to swallow while I'm unemployed. Is there a cheaper suitable grease out there?

I'm going to be ordering the locker rebuild kits from Wits End today to go through my working but very slow lockers. I want to re-grease everything, but $50 for that Toyota body grease is hard to swallow while I'm unemployed. Is there a cheaper suitable grease out there?
I used white lithium grease with out issue.

I'll be using this as from what I've read, Silicone grease is OK to use. Found it on Amazon $17.

20200814_183239.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom