Wanted Rebuildable 2F core within 600 miles of TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HemiAlex

Long live the 2F
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
yotaoilfilters.com
I'm just testing the waters for a good 2F core. No seized motors or broken stuff. High mileage is fine.

Will be going in a 40, all brackets are needed. A bell housing would be nice.

Yes, you were given a little creative freedom. Can’t wait to watch.

I can get a 2F running right and I'd like to start before all the key parts turn into gold or go NLA. Or both.

I have a complete 1983 Fj60 2F minus the coil/ignighter and distributor. It ran when parked a few years ago. Turns over still but haven’t really tried to get it running. 240,000 miles

I’ll bet it’s cheaper to ship via fastenal then drive 600 miles and back.

Located in rapid city SD

I just picked up this low mileage 2F (85K) block and pistons the other day, I have a good crank, 2F cam, 3F cam, 3FE head, and 90% of the EFI stuff, if you want a nice project.

I am planning on getting the short block built first and cylinder head rebuilt and listing them separately, if neither sells the. Building the 2FE and listing that.

5D045A87-18B7-4619-8098-A873D5ECC57A.jpeg

I've got a higher mileage 2F from an 85, still runs, but Redgrr it would need to be shipped.

Shipping is chaper than you think. Im shipping a 2f to dallas from portland and its only $140 via yrc

I have a 60 series short block for $150. Its not broken just high miles

Also have a 76 2f complete for 500. Its been in storage for years. Was running when removed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom