rebuild of a 3spd xfer case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was planning on rebuilding my 3spd xfer case in the near future and was wondering if there was a detailed step by step process I could follow. Didn't know if there was any documentation available.(if anyone would know, ya'll will)

thanks in advance!!!

Adam :cheers:

Many thanks!!!

I will get one of the manuals and get to rebuilding in a few weeks.

Adam

Good luck. The manuals are a great help and are quite detailed. Me and Russmanx did a rebuild this last december. Went well and did most of it without the manual.

Went well and did most of it without the manual.

very true. we actually only had to look at the sor catalog for exploded views of the case. went together with little problems.

where is the best(ummmm....cheapest) place to get one of these manuals? Anybody got one they want to sell???

I just want to make sure I get it right the first time so I don't have to redo...don't want to screw my xfer case up so bad I have to send it to a shop or anything!!! :doh:

The manual will definitly help me iron out the kinks in what I can and can't figure out.

Try posting in the wanted section. You can buy them at $OR, MAF, and others. Not sure who has the best price. Check out ebay too.

I have found all of mine on EBay (I keep copies in the shop and in the house). They come up frequently, so you can usually beat the price of the Catalogs.

I also suggest ebay; I have bought a number of manuals there and reasonable prices. If all you need is the transfer case rebuild section, I'll look that up and xerox it for you. Wont have a chance til Monday, but mail me direct if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom