REBUILD KITS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ANYBODY KNOW WERE A FELLA CAN GET REBUILD KITS FOR A F MOTOR FOR A 68' CRUISER. FINDING LOTS OF TRANNY REBUILDS AND DEISEL BUT NO TYPE F.

Pac-Lift in San Diego has theses kits. They are for the F and 2F's that toyota outs in forklifts, but they are the same. I have not gotten anything from them, but have heard that they have the best prices. I do not have their # but I am sure you could do a yahoo yellow page search for them.

I just saw this thread on the LCML:
Subjet line:
[LCML] Head's off - Whatley was right...Bet place to buy

I remember either seeing an email or talking with someone about the
paclift.com site. It seems they wanted to concentrate on phone orders
and
not on matenaince of a website so they shut it down a while ago. Like
Sean
says, give them a call they sell a ton of F/2F kits and are very
helpful.
Do remember that you are talking to industrial fork lift guys not little
Debbie FuFu from the massive mail/online ordering house. They won't
coddle
you but they will take care of you.

Try these:

Phone 1.800.421.5438

Fax 1.619.448.0233

That post was regarding me. I ordered my rebuild (well, rings and rod bearings) from Pacific Lift parts. Al, the guy who answers the phone, knows his stuff but doesn't want to be your girl friend (i.e. he's not going to hold your hand). Tell him what you want, he'll ask you a few questions, and then he'll ship it out.

I ordered a set of rings and rod bearing and had them shipping 2 day. Total was $132.30 - COD. He doesn't take credit cards.
You can reach Al on 1.800.421.5438.

here's the thread:

http://www.birfield.com/archives/cg...=landcruisers&max=20&result=normal&sort=score

Rob

Al at PacLift rocks. I paid $550 to my door for 2f pistons, rings, all the bearings, seals and gaskets. You *can* re-use your cam and lifters if they're in good shape, I went with a 250 duration custom grind from mark whatley-torquey and still slogs thru rocks at 300 rpm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom