Wanted Rear third member no lockers - FZJ80 (1995-1997) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

I need both front and rear differential third members from 1995-1997 Land Cruiser without the locker. The thirds would be shipped to Zuk from @gearinstalls.com who will be installing gears, harrop. Without rust, can be with broken gears as they will be changed anyway.

Thanks,

Jorge

Last edited:
Really all you need is the third member case then right? I mean if you are getting Harrops and gears they will be doing all new bearings etc... I have rears that would work (from earlier series). Marlin Crawler sells new high pinion front cases. And to be honest that would be about as cheap as buying used. I have a front complete third I'd sell but I'd want $400 plus shipping for it as it is complete.

I have a front third with a bust ring gear. sounds like that is exactly what you are needing. pm me

I have a rear third for $300

I have a rear third for $300
That's little too much for my taste (best would be thirds with broken gears as they will be changed anyway )

That's little too much for my taste (best would be thirds with broken gears as they will be changed anyway )
That is a lot for a rear third. I have some earlier ones that would work for the rear since all you need is the case. $80 plus actual shipping. I could even pull the pinion and gears and center section if you wanted to save shipping weight. I'm actually running a 60 series third in the rear of my 80 right now.

That is a lot for a rear third. I have some earlier ones that would work for the rear since all you need is the case. $80 plus actual shipping. I could even pull the pinion and gears and center section if you wanted to save shipping weight. I'm actually running a 60 series third in the rear of my 80 right now.
Would that work on 1995-1997 Cruiser ?

The third housings are interchangeable between 40, 55, 60, and 80 series rear axles.

Already got the front one arranged, looking for rear now. Doesn't have to be in perfect conditions as gears will be changed anyway. Should be without rust . .

Jorge

Last edited:
i've got a nice one out my 96, but i'm not giving it away. $250.

Got all thirds , front and rear.

Jorge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom