REAR TAILGATE off 1972 FJ40 complete (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
REAR TAILGATE off a 1972 FJ40 ...Includes all 3 working bottom hinges, Both Left and Right Upper tailgate latches for tailgate and both L/R chains ..2 rear tailgate chain swivel bolts and L/R Upper tub catches for the latches....YADA YADA ! Anyway it still has a rear license plate holder as a bonus included. Rear Tailgate still has factory paint ,good shape! These are hard to find and work much better and alot safer. Perfect if you want to run a soft top......

PRICE $300 I will box free .Shipping on your dime .

I use UPS with tracking and insurance........Dave at Rockntag@msn.com if you almost anything else off a 72 I most likely have it...Soft top doors Factory soft top doors $50 each....I have 8-10 please email for more info thanks
tailgate 001.jpg
tailgate 006.jpg
tailgate 012.jpg

tailgate

Thanks I will work on a shipping quote for tailgate roughly 46x20x8 boxed........ from 99019

Jennifer to your zip 50322 I believe
2 Days In Transit: 3 Schedule by 1
6:00 P.M.
Thursday
March 3, 2011 Billable Weight:
34.0 lbs.
UPS Ground 7:00 P.M.
Friday
March 4, 2011
By End of Day,
Thursday
March 10, 2011 40.62 USD * Thanks Dave I am also working on a shipping quote for Joel.

3rd in line?! I JUST checked this site! Oh well. I'm in if Joel and Jennifer change their mind!

Thanks for such a quick response, Dave. Don't know how you want to work this out between Joel and me both wanting it and contacting you at the same time? I'll send you money ASAP if I'm the one who gets it. Don't you wish you had a bunch of these tucked away for sale in times like this? :D

Jennifer

I'll take fourth in line on a prayer. Don't need a shipping quote, just tell me where to send money.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom