REAR TAILGATE off 1972 FJ40 complete (1 Viewer)

REAR TAILGATE off a 1972 FJ40 ...Includes all 3 working bottom hinges, Both Left and Right Upper tailgate latches for tailgate and both L/R chains ..2 rear tailgate chain swivel bolts and L/R Upper tub catches for the latches....YADA YADA ! Anyway it still has a rear license plate holder as a bonus included. Rear Tailgate still has factory paint ,good shape! These are hard to find and work much better and alot safer. Perfect if you want to run a soft top......

PRICE $300 I will box free .Shipping on your dime .

I use UPS with tracking and insurance........Dave at Rockntag@msn.com if you almost anything else off a 72 I most likely have it...Soft top doors Factory soft top doors $50 each....I have 8-10 please email for more info thanks
tailgate 001.jpg
tailgate 006.jpg
tailgate 012.jpg

Jennifer to your zip 50322 I believe
2 Days In Transit: 3 Schedule by 1
6:00 P.M.
Thursday
March 3, 2011 Billable Weight:
34.0 lbs.
UPS Ground 7:00 P.M.
Friday
March 4, 2011
By End of Day,
Thursday
March 10, 2011 40.62 USD * Thanks Dave I am also working on a shipping quote for Joel.

3rd in line?! I JUST checked this site! Oh well. I'm in if Joel and Jennifer change their mind!

77HesterSue

SILVER Star

Thanks for such a quick response, Dave. Don't know how you want to work this out between Joel and me both wanting it and contacting you at the same time? I'll send you money ASAP if I'm the one who gets it. Don't you wish you had a bunch of these tucked away for sale in times like this? :D

Jennifer

Stupid to bother, but put me 5th in line just in case! It is even the same color as my 40, so I wouldn't even have to paint it... Pity I'm so late to the ball on this one. If by miracle it ends up to be my turn, let me know & I will paypal.
Thanks,
Abe

Holly Cow. Never seen a response like that before. Cool. Sadly I need barn doors. Looks like I will be repairing mine.

Sending you a PM on the soft doors though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom