rear speakers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i just replaced the speakers in both the front and rear doors with the exact same speakers, is there a reason why the rears dont seem to get the same power output? they seem much weaker even when faded to the rear. i also have removed the 2 front tweeters, 2 rear tweeters and sub (what a joke)

The wattage of the back speakers are lower than the front's. I believe the fronts are 30 watt and the backs are 20. I could be/probably am wrong though.

But since there's only one seat you're sitting in, the important thing is that the front left speaker works, right? :cool:

thanks, it actually helps with the kids not wanting the music to loud, i just knew there was a noticeable difference

thanks, it actually helps with the kids not wanting the music to loud...

Wait, the kids "Not" wanting the music too loud? I'm gonna guess, (and my little guy is only 4 months), that it's because they are either listening to their Ipods or watching thier DVD's. Am I right!?

The first test drive without the PO, I cranked mine up and wow, what crappy, or maybe just blown, speakers! I'm planning on doing mine too, but it's low on my priority list!

Jeff

pull the covers mine were not even in the baskets anymore, yeh and the kids are 6 and 3 so they dont yet care about it being loud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom