Rear Seats Fold Up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ABM

Threads
Here's my question. :confused: On my 02 LC, my rear seats will not fold up and stand perfectly vertical. The rear wheel hub protrudes into the rear of the vehicle and prevents the rear seats from reaching the vertical position. Forcing the seats into the upright position only compresses the corners of the seats, leaving a nasty crease. I must be doing something wrong :doh: , since I see other LCs with the rear seats perfectly vertical. Thanks for the input.

You have to slide them towards the rear of the vehicle while holding the release lever before you can stand them up. They will lock into place when they slide back, then they will lock again when you stand them up.

There's usually a sticker on the tool/jack compartment door that explains it. Yours must have been removed.

ABM said:
Here's my question. :confused: On my 02 LC, my rear seats will not fold up and stand perfectly vertical. The rear wheel hub protrudes into the rear of the vehicle and prevents the rear seats from reaching the vertical position. Forcing the seats into the upright position only compresses the corners of the seats, leaving a nasty crease. I must be doing something wrong :doh: , since I see other LCs with the rear seats perfectly vertical. Thanks for the input.
did you resovel your problem if not give me a holla and can walk you threw it

Problem Solved. Thanks for the answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom