Rear seat swap? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone out there done a rear seat swap on a 60/62? If so, what did you use? I’ve seen one done with Disco 2 seats and really liked the idea of rear passengers (the kids) having there own seat. I’m doing a “restomod”, so it’s open to total creativity.

Rear captains chairs and a removable console like what it is in my 2007 Sequoia would be cool. It'd really open up the back area for the dog. I'll be watching this one.

@Rusto that’s exactly where I’d like to go with this. I’d like to have a matching set of 4 seats, but it looks like the width between the wheel wells is going to be the limiting factor.

@FJ Noob - I didn't think about the wheel wells getting in the way. I do think the Sequoia rear seats would be too wide.

How many of the relatively new and narrow "crossovers" have rear buckets, I wonder? Should be some decent options out there.

Maybe something like a GMC Acadia or Chevy Traverse?

@Rusto After a little internet research, I narrowed down the vehicles that have 2nd row captain’s chairs. Most of them are the bigger SUVs, but I think some viable options might be....

- Chevy Traverse
- Toyota Highlander
- Dodge Durango
- Infinity QX80 (maybe)

I ended up doing some light Facebook stalking to get this 😳, but the side portions of a LR3 with the 35/30/35 split configuration will work...
C19EDD18-AA30-47F5-A98E-8974567775A1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom