Rear seat questions and differences thread for 55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those split rear seats are super bad ass!

Yes they are... I'd have to start getting the mid row and rear seats!!! Very cool! Good work Bob
Here’s one with split second row, rear jumps and ambulance doors. Happy to go look at it if anyone is serious about it. And I mean really serious.

B9C2D3E2-544A-4B25-98FC-87E9AF8CB906.png

1D0CBE85-4246-4395-BF67-E9A6E4251E1B.png

Last edited:
Blaster, What does the bottom of your seat look like...?? If it has all the components for the jack handles attachments, and if it has three places for the rubber bumpers to be attached my thought is Pigeaten solved the question w his pics..
This is my seat bottom. The third bumper is just resting on the screw hole as I was testing to see if the provision for the third was there or not and if it fit. I bought 4 of them from SOR.

92B4D8FF-A68E-42E1-BBB0-9C0FDF4F11E7.jpeg

I wish I were that good! What I find odd is the panel was made in order to add that recess at a later time. The floor rib stiffeners are incomplete there. Same goes for the rear seat belts. The early years have the three point mount made into the roof, but Toyota decided to cover them up and use lap belts instead. 🤷‍♂️
I was thinking the same.

The design engineers probably knew what was coming for various markets and figured it would be cheaper to design those factors in vs. going back and adding those features later...

"The engine is double engines" 🤔
Google translate. It often comes up with head scratchers.

Edit: Or maybe it's Instagram translate. Regardless, same issue.

Probably means 2F but I laughed at that also…
Maybe. Could also mean it was rebuilt. I'll have to get one of my colleagues to read the Arabic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom