1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rear Seat Cover?

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by BigMac, Sep 23, 2003.

1. BigMac

BigMac SILVER Star

Has anybody found an industrial strength seat cover - something like canvas or cordura nylon - to protect all sides of the rear seat? Preferably tailored well enough to permit the seats to articulate individually, but that's gravy. I'm beating the crap out of the cargo side of the seat and want to protect it with something better than cardboard before I tear something. Thanks, BigMac

2. Junk

Junk

You mean the 2nd row, or the 3rd? I thought those tuffducks from SOR did.

3. erics_bruisers

erics_bruisers

I would check with cabelas.com -- they're reasonably priced adn have a wide range of stuff --

4. CDN_Cruiser

CDN_Cruiser

[quote author=Junk link=board=2;threadid=5579;start=msg44037#msg44037 date=1064301633]
    You mean the 2nd row, or the 3rd? I thought those tuffducks from SOR did.
    [/quote]

Yep - They do. I have them, quite heavy duty, cover all sides, etc and have stood the test of twins and dog. Some 'canvas like' cloth - spill proof, good fit, etc

Cheers, Hugh

5. BigMac

BigMac SILVER Star

Thanks Junk & Hugh - Tuff Ducks look perfect. BigMac

6. Curran

Curran

Big Mac,
    http://www.marathonseatcovers.com/ makes some pretty tough covers out of various materials including 500-denier Cordura. Plus thery are available in the latest camo patterns 8)

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">