Rear Seat Belt Options (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, I’m looking for rear seat belt options for a con ferr bench seat. I did a quick search of the forum but didn’t see anything. Any ideas out there?
BD870247-AAAB-4DCF-87FD-0459F4D6E350.jpeg

Are you wanting to do 3pt? Im trying to set my 42 up with rear bench and 3pts. Likely mount to roll bar for shoulder.

Are you wanting to do 3pt? Im trying to set my 42 up with rear bench and 3pts. Likely mount to roll bar for shoulder.
Yeah I’m trying to figure out whether I just want lap belts or if I want to do a three-point set up. Any suggestions on who carries these?

Seatbeltplanet is who I've used for both my 40 and my Troopy. Have been very happy with the quality of the belts. They've held up very well. Lots of different configurations you can make to meet whatever mounting points you work out.

If you want to try 3pt then go with hummer belts which can be found often new surplus. Lap belts my vote is seatbelt planet also.

If you want to try 3pt then go with hummer belts which can be found often new surplus. Lap belts my vote is seatbelt planet also.
Wish I’d caught on to the hummer belts when I did my 40. My seatbletplanet 3-point retractable have worked fine all the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom