Rear pinion angle with antiwrap? (1 Viewer)

Finally got started on soa and went to set pinion angle. I originally planned on setting at 0 then backing off 2. But then I got to thinking about it, and if I put in the antiwrap bar, should the angle still be -2(since the axle will not be allowed to wrap)? If this is a dumb question I am sorry, just dont want to cut and weld anymore than I have to. Also I failed to take a pic of or measure the rear end before I cut the purches off :doh: and am not sure of the spacing from the back side of flanges(had planned to use brake line clamps as reference). If somebody could post some pics or #s. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance, and as always u guys are awesome!!!:cheers:

So i thought about it and decided to leave the 2 degrees, even with a wrap bar I'm guessing it will still wrap. I welded the passenger side purch, but cannot bring myself to weld the drivers side without being positive of the location. All I need to know is, the pass. side I know the left to right position was centered over the small brake retainer, does the drivers side center up as well? If someone could post a pic, I promise I wont start the front without taking my own pics and measurements. I just got a little carried away on starting this soa... Thanks alot for any and all help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom