Rear OME Springs - which ones? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mine doesnt have any rake....
IMG_0569_edit.jpg

Either letters or DS and PS. There should be a white tag on it, it'll say "865 A" or "865 B" or "Liam is homo".
lol..one does have a white tag. i guess i'll start there, however, i dont think there's enough room on the tag to spell out "liam is a homo"...maybe LIAH

Either letters or DS and PS. There should be a white tag on it, it'll say "865 A" or "865 B" or "Liam is homo".
ok, it has no A or B or DS or PS on the white tag. However, the one that has the white tag is taller by a smudge....

so which goes where??

i haven't looked at any LC springs before, but i would assume that the taller of the 2 springs would go on whichever side the gas tank is on. this would be to compensate for the constant weight of gas to level out the rig side to side.

i use 866s with 30mm coil spacer...

How do you like the ride with this setup? I'm leaning towards this combo.

I just installed a slee rear bumper with single swingout and the 865s sagged an inch without even attaching the spare tire yet.

I'd like to get the highest amount of lift I can get, with a ride similar to the 865s with no bumper. Any suggestions?

I loved my 866 rear springs until I started adding weight to the rear end of my truck. I just exchanged out my 866's with 863's last week and I did not notice a difference in ride quality at all and couldn't be more happy.

Note: I have a Slee Rear bumper, Tire Carrier, Rear Drawers, Fridge, Sliders, etc so I'm running rather heavy making the 863's a good fit for my needs. However, without the added weight I don't believe one would be happy with the 863 spring IMO.

Question,
I have a 1999 Lexus LX470. I've replaced the AHC system with an OME heavy kit. The ride is very high, stiff and painful for my family and I. Can you guys tell me if I can utilize the same year LC rear springs and keep the OME Tbars or is there another rear OME spring I can order? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!

Question,
I have a 1999 Lexus LX470. I've replaced the AHC system with an OME heavy kit. The ride is very high, stiff and painful for my family and I. Can you guys tell me if I can utilize the same year LC rear springs and keep the OME Tbars or is there another rear OME spring I can order? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!

What springs are you running? That would effect the ride greatly if you have a very stiff spring. Since you removed AHC (holds 60% of vehicle weight if Im correct) putting the factory LC springs in the back would put you back at stock LC height, which is about the stock height of a LX in N ride height mode.

What springs are you running? That would effect the ride greatly if you have a very stiff spring. Since you removed AHC (holds 60% of vehicle weight if Im correct) putting the factory LC springs in the back would put you back at stock LC height, which is about the stock height of a LX in N ride height mode.

Thanks for clearing up the question with utilzing the LC springs. Can I still use the OME T-bars with the rear LC springs? I am running the 866's. With that said anyone want to trade stock rear LC springs for my 866's?

Thanks for clearing up the question with utilzing the LC springs. Can I still use the OME T-bars with the rear LC springs? I am running the 866's. With that said anyone want to trade stock rear LC springs for my 866's?

I have a set of stock LC springs sitting in a box, but I believe what you really want are the 865's if you're running OME T-Bars.

I have a set of stock LC springs sitting in a box, but I believe what you really want are the 865's if you're running OME T-Bars.

Are you willing to part with the springs? I'm willing to try anything else to get the ride back to the way it was. My 2 yr old is hurting from the ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom