rear motor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nuclearlemon

not an addict
Threads
ok, so i got a motor with arms, etc from dude on ebay, i'd like to a) get the rear window up and b) test motor, but nothing is hooked up in the piggie yet. there are three leads off the motor. i'm guessing ground/up/down. anybody know if it's possible to install motor and touch certain leads to a battery to make it work?

I recall doing just that, years ago, during a DNG (Dreaded Nylon Gear) changeout.
I assumed the white-black wire was ground, because white-black wires are ALWAYS ground in a 'Cruiser, other two blue wires are up/down. Don't remember which though. I do remember that I remembered quickly to watch my fingers and toes when you apply the juice. The arms move pretty quick without a window to slow them down...

bitfreak420 said:
Do you need a wiring schematic Ige? I have one I could send you, although with all of the literature that you have been buying lately, you prob have one already. If not, let me know. :D
sorry...the two manuals i bought were parts manuals only...i got part numbers galore. is the wiring the same between early models and later models? i've got a 78 40/55 service manual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom