Rear Locker For 105 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dude..... there can only be one - ARB. Now go buy it.

TJM Pro Locker wouldn't be bad either. Reviews have been good. Been in use for 20 years under a different name.

Anyway, for the rear ARB locker, the part number is RD64.

TJM Pro Locker wouldn't be bad either. Reviews have been good. Been in use for 20 years under a different name.

I wouldnt be 100% on that.

If its a 105 with the 1FZ, that it might be a FF rear, which i believe is a different part # then a SF, i could be wrong.

I was going off the ARB catalog that says the 78,79,100 and 105 all use the same rear locker. But, yeah, it is still worth double checking.

http://arbusa.com/alac/215110.pdf

I was going off the ARB catalog that says the 78,79,100 and 105 all use the same rear locker. But, yeah, it is still worth double checking.

Ok, i believe the book, but i dont see how a Full Floating Diff and Semi Float would be the same. Hmmmm

Oh Well! :D

maybe one of these?

I bet you'd find one in this stack!! Snapped this shot at ARB USA in Kent, WA when I was there picking up my Sahara last Wed.
ARB Lockers.JPG

Dude..... there can only be one - ARB. Now go buy it.

Sajid: I agree.. but out of my budget..

Sajid: Thanks for the part number Hoser. Do you know TJM part number of price? I could not find it on the net.

I wouldnt be 100% on that.

If its a 105 with the 1FZ, that it might be a FF rear, which i believe is a different part # then a SF, i could be wrong.

Sajid: The engine is 1HZ,

Ok, i believe the book, but i dont see how a Full Floating Diff and Semi Float would be the same. Hmmmm

Oh Well! :D

Sajid: Thanks for the info buddy.

I bet you'd find one in this stack!! Snapped this shot at ARB USA in Kent, WA when I was there picking up my Sahara last Wed.

Yaeh I am sure, did it feel like you were in one giant 4x4 toy shop (-:

Guys what about aussie locker? they seem to be reaonably priced.

Sajid

The TJM Pro Locker is roughly the same price as the ARB. There is one other selectable locker that you can look into, Jack McNamara Differentials. I do not know what they cost but they offer a locker that uses engine vacuum for actuation and so you save on the cost of the compressor. It is also supposed to be easier to install. McNamara also offers air (pressure) lockers and I "think" it is their design TJM uses.

For the Aussie Auto Locker, I'd search the 80/60/40 forums as a few people there have installed them.

For the Aussie Auto Locker, I'd search the 80/60/40 forums as a few people there have installed them.

I had an Aussie Auto in my 60 and wouldnt even consider it again for something driven on the street.

Yes, its very easy to install and its cheap, but the constant popping and banging around turns (i had 35" MTRs on it) got annoying quickly!

I would save your pennies for a selectable for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom