For Sale Rear lift hatch door struts Chrome FJ40 Nice . I still have one single strut left in. $100 for the last one. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Rear lift hatch door struts Chrome FJ40 Nice shape $200. for the pair. Thanks Dave
H8PjPpgMSaeRMVv9BL4lCQ.jpg

Sure I can do that ..How do you want to pay? Have I sold to you in the past? I bought and sold some seats for an FJ40 in 2011 I believe in Santa Rosa.......I lived in Novato years ago. Dave

Venmo is easiest for me, but whatever method works best for you. No hurry on when you ship, either. Haven't bought from you before. We've only had Cali's cruiser (72 Fj40) for 3 years now. Novato is really nice. Drive through from time to time and had a class there earlier this year.

adam

I prefer Pay Pal myself...Just sold what was left of a 72. Motor tranny transfer case ,frame both axles. Basically a complete cruiser no body left. The current cruiser built from it ,,,Is posted on my facebook ended up high end build about 10 years ago,,Sold for 55,000 about 9 years ago it would sell today for 90=100 K. There are 4 cruisers on that post all rebuilds I did in the day when they were $4000.-$6000 Toyotas. check it out Dave Moore

Venmo is easiest for me, but whatever method works best for you. No hurry on when you ship, either. Haven't bought from you before. We've only had Cali's cruiser (72 Fj40) for 3 years now. Novato is really nice. Drive through from time to time and had a class there earlier this year.

adam
Dave is top notch to deal with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom