Rear license light out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I did search - that is how I found the thread. However, the thread seemed to turn into a discussion about converting the lights to LED, rather than whether it is necessary to replace the whole assembly. However, I have since found an exploded parts diagram that made it clear I can just order a new wiring harness/light set. Thanks.

Or if you had read better you would have seen the video that shows how to replace the bulb and also what size to use.... but feel free to order the entire assembly and argue with me...since you are obviously right.

Or if you had read better you would have seen the video that shows how to replace the bulb and also what size to use.... but feel free to order the entire assembly and argue with me...since you are obviously right.
Well, I guess since we seem to be discussing reading proficiency, you appear to have missed, first, that I have an LX570, which has a completely different license plate light system from the LC and, second, that I found that all I need to order is the harness/lights, not the whole assembly. But feel free to continue to post like a pompous jerk.

If it’s a “completely different license plate light system from the LC” then why did you ask?

i feel free!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom