SOLD Rear heater fan 1979 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have a rear heater fan and motor around? Also looking for clip that holds top to heater. Thanks.

20220206_165248.jpg

Anyone have a rear heater fan and motor around? Also looking for clip that holds top to heater. Thanks.

View attachment 2916723

i have 2 complete FULLY restored PLUG and PLAY powder koated REAR heater kits complete all parts required included to install minus hoses

Last edited:
Is it a two speed fan?

9/73 the rear heater no longer had it's a own control switch. They ran on high speed of the front heater. So they were all single speed from then on. For a while the 81 model has a control switch on the center console but we're still only one speed. Even prior to 9/73 most were single speed, at least the ones I've come across.

Thanks for the replies. I'm waiting to see if something works out. Got good info from the folks above.

9/73 the rear heater no longer had it's a own control switch. They ran on high speed of the front heater. So they were all single speed from then on. For a while the 81 model has a control switch on the center console but we're still only one speed. Even prior to 9/73 most were single speed, at least the ones I've come across.
That being said, I have a few single speed motors that have been bench tested if anyone is looking.

Okay, I'll have a 24V rear heater fan motor from a BJ40 anyone willing to trade for a 12V heater fan for an FJ40? Not finding a lot when I search for 24V items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom