SOLD Rear Hatch Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

David70FJ40

Older Than Most
Threads
Need the rear interior hatch cover and the lock pawl which contacts the hatch handle.

DSCN0498.JPG

David

I’ve been making repops of the “pawl” for almost 10 years now. PN 157-07FA, $10.00. I may have an access panel as well. With or without inside handle?

Thanks Mark. Tempting but if I remember correctly you have a $100 minimum. If you have the inside access panel and the interior handle that might bring it up to your minimum. Maybe?

Going to check shortly.

Thank you Mark. I have located what I need this afternoon.

Hi,
Looking for access panel and inner latch mechanism for a 74 FJ40. Let me know what you have.
Thanks,
Troy

@WAKEUP Here is what I have. The spring is from SOR, $6.00. The other part came from CruiserParts.net, $35.00. I found the access cover from another MUD member and he had the handle and pictured part and spring so I bought his as well. CruiserParts.net said it would take 3 to 5 days to process the order before they pulled the parts and when I tried to cancel in three days they said it was on the way already. The MUD member parts arrived first and I had them cleaned and painted before the others showed. $50 including the ride. What I have in the two items.

DSCN0514.JPG
DSCN0515.JPG

@WAKEUP Here is what I have. The spring is from SOR, $6.00. The other part came from CruiserParts.net, $35.00. I found the access cover from another MUD member and he had the handle and pictured part and spring so I bought his as well. CruiserParts.net said it would take 3 to 5 days to process the order before they pulled the parts and when I tried to cancel in three days they said it was on the way already. The MUD member parts arrived first and I had them cleaned and painted before the others showed. $50 including the ride. What I have in the two items.

View attachment 1605038 View attachment 1605039
Hi,
Looks like what I need. Can I call you tomorrow or call me at+14234325426
Thanks. Troy

I don't have an access panel. I used the one I was able to find. I'm available tomorrow after 1 pm. 336 803-0434 text or call

Contact @pardion for a hatch panel. I bought one from him and he let me know last night he has 6 more available. His first name is John and he is in Camino, CA. Phone 530 644-8020. I purchased several parts from him and he was fairly priced and easy to deal with.

View attachment 1605038 View attachment 1605039

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom