rear hatch linkage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hello all, the linkage keep(small plastic piece) that holds the linkage to the lever has broken on the push button linkage allowing it to fall off the lever preventing the exterior push button from opening the hatch. the interior lock pull linkage works fine still. Are there any fixes to prevent that linkage from working it's way of the lever? local dealer does not carry new plastic keeps. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks, chris

google "door lock rod clip". You can look at images to find what you want/need or something that might work. There are a bunch for sale on ebay but you have to get 10-15 clips minimum. Dorman sells an assortment of Nissan & Toyota, so you might be able to pick that up at a local autoparts store. clipsandfasteners.com has a lot of little parts too.

If you can get the toyota part number, you can try and google that, too. My parts program is at home, but I seem to remember that toyota didn't list the clips as a separate part, but I could be wrong.

Capture.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom