Rear Hatch Handle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know where I can get this piece from? Trying to replace my rear hatch handle on a 1972 FJ40. Need the rod that ties everything together. Reached out to Classic Cruiser but have not heard back.

91370FE3-D2FB-48CE-8671-B906CF753F1D.jpeg

Mark’s Off Road should have one. He’s old school so a phone works best.

@65swb45

See post #18

I do not have that part to offer by itself, but as always, thanks for the mention. I don’t take it for granted. 😊

BTW, the post I linked came up in the related threads algorithm at the bottom of the page. That’s a handy thing @woody 😉

See post #18

I do not have that part to offer by itself, but as always, thanks for the mention. I don’t take it for granted. 😊

BTW, the post I linked came up in the related threads algorithm at the bottom of the page. That’s a handy thing @woody 😉
Perfect thank you. I thought it was some kind of pin that went all the way through. Since they are NLA (will have to verify) I guess I will have to rig something. Thanks!!

Perfect thank you. I thought it was some kind of pin that went all the way through. Since they are NLA (will have to verify) I guess I will have to rig something. Thanks!!
Short length of copper pipe for a bushing and a bolt... or Oilite bushing if you want to get fancy. If you figure out the perfect arrangement, post it up for those of us who have hatches. One of these days I'll need to fix or replace my handle. The Fabricator in me wants to make a new one since I'm now on the second broken OEM one.

Short length of copper pipe for a bushing and a bolt... or Oilite bushing if you want to get fancy. If you figure out the perfect arrangement, post it up for those of us who have hatches. One of these days I'll need to fix or replace my handle. The Fabricator in me wants to make a new one since I'm now on the second broken OEM one.

Will do. It is not high on the list but would be nice to be able to use it, especially for the dogs.

I see in the pics there is a spring on the right side, missing that also…. Hopefully it will still work without.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom