Rear Fj60/62 springs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
Hey guys. Does anyone have a pair of FJ60/62 springs I could borrow for a few months? My customer springs are all wrong and I need to ship them back to SoCal for the guy to sort, but I still want to get it on all fours so I can continue building.

You can use the 40 springs on the front. There is only a diff. of about 1 inch in some places. 60 front spring is 42" overall and 21 inches to center pin front and back. The 40 spring is 42.5 overall and 22.5 to center pin on front and 20 to the rear. The rear 60 springs are 47 overall and 22 to center pin and 25.5 from center pin to rear shackle. 40 rears are 43.5 overall, 22.5 to center in front and 24 from center to rear. So sorry no 60 springs. OME springs are rare now days. They quit making them.:mad:

Thanks Mark. We will use the 40 springs up front for sure. I am not sure what Atlas was thinking... Maybe it was my fault, but my brain tells me that while the springs they gave me are technically correct at stock arch, if you put a 4" lift arch in, that shortens the distance between pin and mount and thus they will not fit. My logical brain tells me that if someone wants 4 more inches of lift, then the springs need to be longer than stock spec to allow for proper distances and shackle angles when mounted. At $1800 shipped, that is what I was expecting... Atlas said they'd "make it right" a couple of months ago when we talked, so here's hoping...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom