Rear factory locker loom location (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all..
I've done the searches and a bucket load of research but I don't have the FSM or EWD, I'm installing the factory lockers in my 91 model GXL, I've got the computer, bulbs and front loom all sorted, front works perfectly... I have the loom attached to the rear actuator but I cant find where to plug it in.... I'm looking at the passenger side rear corner... is it possible the plug is above the fuel tank... or is it perhaps missing and I need to attach into the loom somewhere else and if so where...? Thanks in advance for the help.

IIRC, only the 96/97 LX 450 came WITH the rear locker harness pre-installed on rigs that did NOT actually have FACTORY INSTALLED LOCKERS. We have had to build/install the 5? wire rear harness from scratch on a bunch of rigs that we transplanted factory lockers into. The original rear harness is blended into the main body harness that goes from the firewall to the rear end on locked rigs. Very hard to extract. So we just make a new one and add it in near the original position.

Thanks Inkpot,
I found a doner loom last night and stripped the five wires (+ground) all the way to the front plug, cut and spliced them in.... I'm yet to test it but I'm pretty confident it'll all work.
Thanks for the help!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom