rear door window removal? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone ever removed the window glass in the rear doors (2nd row doors)? Have the FSM page but not sure how the window disconnects from the regulator. Usually there is bolts holding it on, but it doesn't appear to be any on the 100

I’ve been looking for the same info for my 80 series. Looking to replace the run channel. I think this video will help. “ How to replace rear window glass 00-07 Toyota Highlander “

The glass is held in place by sitting in a rubber channel that compression fits in a metal channel on the bottom of the window. The metal channel has a guide for the window regulator plastic wheel.

The glass won't reinstall without removing the trim that sits on top of the window cutout at the "bottom" of the window opening. Been there tried that.

Pretty self explanatory when you see it all in person during disassembly

The glass is held in place by sitting in a rubber channel that compression fits in a metal channel on the bottom of the window. The metal channel has a guide for the window regulator plastic wheel.

The glass won't reinstall without removing the trim that sits on top of the window cutout at the "bottom" of the window opening. Been there tried that.

Pretty self explanatory when you see it all in person during disassembly
Yeah the day after I posted the thread I started disasembly and it was actually super simple. The 00-07 highlander video mentioned above explains the process quite well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom