Rear door fixed window rubber. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just ordered the cargo window seals from Slocruiser a couple weeks ago. I would be interested in 4 sets myself.

Depending on cost- I would be in for a set.

I just had to go back through my build thread to confirm that I actually bought a NOS pair from the dealer in Yemen and didn't just dream it. Regardless I might still be interested in a pair if they are somewhat reasonably priced.

I would say there is plenty of interest to make an adequate order. Any idea's how best to proceed? Think I will send em a message unless someone else has.

Ditto, said they had some trouble making them and didn't think they would be making any at all. Hopefully this isn't the last we hear.
Just got a sad response. They are not sure that they will be doing any more for the 55s. I pleaded with them and hopefully they will reconsider!

I have a brand new set still in the plastic if anyone needs the profile, etc. No idea exactly where to start regarding a manufacturer but I know that @J Mack posted a company in Texas that does a lot of restoration rubber. I was going to check with them on windshield gaskets with the chrome trim grooves but haven't managed to get around to doing so yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom