Rear dome light doesn't come on (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just picked up an 01 land cruiser over the weekend and have been going through it. The rear dome light does not come on when I unlock the car or open the door to get in. Only the center dome light comes on. The rear dome light is set to door. It only comes on when I open the rear door.

This should turn on when I unlock the car and open the door to get in right ?

Mine is the same. Front door turns on center, back door turns on center and rear.

The two front doors trigger the front courtesy light(s).

The three rear doors should trigger the cargo courtesy light mate.... so it sounds like it's all working as designed.

31mm LED festoon lamps make a huge difference to interior illumination but the cheap ones may not work with the body control module

The two front doors trigger the front courtesy light(s).

The three rear doors should trigger the cargo courtesy light mate.... so it sounds like it's all working as designed.

31mm LED festoon lamps make a huge difference to interior illumination but the cheap ones may not work with the body control module
I ordered some LED's from amazon and installed them already. I'm not sure of if they are 31 LED feston but I'll double check. I had to reorder a set because I broke the middle bulb for the second row courtesy light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom