Rear Disk Brake Brakets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a local guy that does some machining for my company. He said that He could make the brackets for about $70. Is that a decent price or should I be looking somewhere else. I know its not that much money but every bit of savings I can find gets me one step closer to "finishing" my project.

It seems you could find someone a little cheaper, but that does not sound like a bad price to me. How is he making them? Laser cut? Can he use a CAD file? It may decrease the price some if you can provide the CAD file.

They are on ebay nearly every day for $70 plus post. Nicely cut, drilled, painted etc. Not ad for the company in any way. They did open for a low bid to get attention but had a reserve of 70. Now I think it is a BIN price

I can sell you a set for $60.00 this includes shipping. They are lazer cut and come predrilled and tapped and have the spacers with them. They are primed with an epoxy primer. If your interested you can pm direct.

More on the above quote. I bought mine from the company that sells them on ebay and have a machine shop cut me 8 to 10 sets at a time, same thing you see on ebay. I also paid $70.00 for them but they charged me over $20.00 to ship so I decided to make some for other people I know and now sell them every once in awhile on ebay. If I have enough interest I will have more sets cut. I still have 2 sets left from the last time.

[quote author=79fj40 link=board=1;threadid=10431;start=msg93594#msg93594 date=1074726336]
I can sell you a set for $60.00 this includes shipping. They are lazer cut and come predrilled and tapped and have the spacers with them. They are primed with an epoxy primer. If your interested you can pm direct.
[/quote]

You have been PM'd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom