Rear bumper without swing outs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

Who sells a rear bumper without swingouts other than Arb or 4x4 labs? Arb’s base bumper is pricey and 4x4 labs requires cutting and welding I believe. I’m looking for a bolt on solution. Slee used to make one but that model is no longer available.
Thanks

Herrett

Hello,

Who sells a rear bumper without swingouts other than Arb or 4x4 labs? Arb’s base bumper is pricey and 4x4 labs requires cutting and welding I believe. I’m looking for a bolt on solution. Slee used to make one but that model is no longer available.
Thanks

Herrett
I just found Iron Pig Off Roads bumper. Is anyone running that bumper and are there other options?

Herrett

I just found Iron Pig Off Roads bumper. Is anyone running that bumper and are there other options?

Herrett
Looks like it’s price close to or over Arbs with power coating, A hitch and shipping.
Herrett

The 4x4labs rear bumper does require some cutting however the bumper frame is way stronger than the cross member you cut out. There is no welding to do. It is a very straightforward installation.

Our rear bumper is not the cheapest option, but it is available without arms (the spindles are welded into every bumper in case you change your mind down the road).

edit: and it is a pure bolt-on solution, as long as you have a 93+. The 91-92 have a couple little support pieces welded on that the later models have bolted on.

Hello,

Thanks

Herrett
Ironman 4x4 , Bump it off-road, Metaltech 4x4. Lots of others too

Ironman 4x4 , Bump it off-road, Metaltech 4x4. Lots of others too

I just read the faq, missed it earlier and I will check out the suggestions. Goal is to find an affordable rear bumper that still allows me to carry a tire underneath in the stock carrier and gas an integrated receiver.
Harrett

I just read the faq, missed it earlier and I will check out the suggestions. Goal is to find an affordable rear bumper that still allows me to carry a tire underneath in the stock carrier and gas an integrated receiver.
Harrett

Just found this on Arb’s website:

An ARB Rear Bumper features a center recess to accommodate various sized tires (mounted on factory tire carriers)

That’s what I’m looking for. Is anybody running an ARB rear bumper with a 285/75 16 tire in the stock FJ80 carrier?

Thanks

Herrett

An ARB Rear Bumper features a center recess to accommodate various sized tires (mounted on factory tire carriers)

That’s what I’m looking for. Is anybody running an ARB rear bumper with a 285/75 16 tire in the stock FJ80 carrier?

Thanks

Herrett
We’ve got a used/take-off ARB if you get confirmation of you’re looking for btw, if that’s something you’d be interested in.

@Herrett there are a few users on here that have figured out ways to get the spare tire mount tucked up tighter to the underside of the truck if that is something that would help.

Thanks

Herrett
Contact @Lumpskie . He runs an ARB rear bumper and seems very happy with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom