rear bumper w/tire /hi-lift carrier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Keep the tech forum for tech questions. Don't ask price questions, don't answer price questions. Don't post your phone number.

If you want to sell product on the forum, or discuss product on the forum do it in the For Sale sections.

Very cool bumper. Thanks for posting pics of it. This thread goes away if price and product info comes up again. Keep it tech.

Your friendly 60 series mod.

I wanna know what someone would use Yasser Arafat as their Avatar! :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

That is the nicest rear 60 bumper I have seen yet. What is the reasoning behind the angle mount of the spare though?

Can yah post more pics of it...please !!!

reply to chukardog

I wanna know what someone would use Yasser Arafat as their Avatar! :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

That is the nicest rear 60 bumper I have seen yet. What is the reasoning behind the angle mount of the spare though?

figured it would give that extra little clearance on a steep aproach!!

I am guessing it is angled so that he can mount the high lift and maybe a shovel and axe behind it. Just a guess. By the way, that bumper kicks ass.

The suspention on that 60 looks serious.I like the coils..Here's my kaymar
HPIM0045.jpg

:eek::eek: wowwww!!! that's the coolest 60 rear bumper ever, I was looking for a tubular idea and yours is just perfect, it looks pretty light , how much does it weight?. congrats!!! great looking bumper

2 more things Ron,

Can you post pics of the underside and how its attached to the frame? I need to replace my rear crossmember with something beefy. next a lighted license plate fram would be cool, especially with the "toyota" logo like SROR has.

DUDE....
SICK A$$ bumper there!
Id like to see how you attached it to the frame as well!
Looks AWESOME...
Id be a bit concerned about rear view vision with the tire riding that high and virtually dead center of the rear window...
I kinda like to see behind me though!;)

Sweet rig too!

Chicago

here are some pics of a rear bumper design for fj60/62's - quarters must be trimmed for this bumper but I can make a similar one to fit un-trimmed fj's - this one give's about 4" more clearance !!

that is the awesomest bumper for a '60 I've seen! more pics please? can you give us a run down on the materials? what you used?

that is the awesomest bumper for a '60 I've seen! more pics please? can you give us a run down on the materials? what you used?

1/4 p/o plate - 13/4 DOM tubing for the main - 1 1/8 DOM for the wrap arounds - 2x3 .120 wall tubing for the carrier.!!

so are you starting a company? do you have a website? or can I pilfer your Ideas with impudence?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom