SOLD Rear Bumper Reflectors - 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I replaced the rear reflectors on my 100 series with LED reverse lights so these are just sitting around. Before I toss them, I wanted to see if anyone wants them. I'm giving them away for free but if it isn't a local pickup (Houston), I'd ask that you cover shipping. Not sure how much to ship but I can toss them in a padded envelope, which I already have, and I'm sure USPS wouldn't charge much.

IMG_3664[1].JPG

IMG_3665[1].JPG

IMG_3662[1].JPG

Thread hijack :) What did you get?

I ended up going with some single row LEDs from Amazon (these Link) and I'm super impressed with them. The stock reverse lights (even with led bulbs) are weak and with these, I no longer have to worry I'm reversing over my kids' toys in the driveway. They fit perfectly in the cut outs of the bumper (after you dremel the holes open) and wire up easy to reverse lights.

IMG_3817[1].JPG

Exxcellent... Looks good. Thanks for the info.

i know this is late, did you toss them or still lying around. if so I'll take them, will be glad to pay for shipping to 20816. Btw love those LEDs!

i know this is late, did you toss them or still lying around. if so I'll take them, will be glad to pay for shipping to 20816. Btw love those LEDs!

They are still laying around (I have a problem with throwing stuff away!). Shoot me your address and I can send them your way. May be able to just slap some stamps on the envelope or go to post office for cheapest rate.

They are still laying around (I have a problem with throwing stuff away!). Shoot me your address and I can send them your way. May be able to just slap some stamps on the envelope or go to post office for cheapest rate.
Over this system or PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom