Rear Bumper Pics? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can someone post or email me a few pics of the rear bumper on a late model 80 Land Cruiser (not LX450) - from back and top.

On the LX, there is a center plastic trim piece that covers the pintle holes and fits between two other plastic trim pieces that cover the left and right sides of the bumper (which I think are also on the LC)

My poor departure angle is slowing tearing this piece off and the neighbours are starting to talk!

Cheers, Hugh

I'd be very interested in these pics as well. On my "new" 80 it looks like the rear bumper/trailer hitch will seriously limit my off-roading. I compare to my BJ60 and I can tell it's not going to make into my fav fishing lake with the current clearance. I'm wondering if I'm going to need a little lift even before I get started wheeling the 80.

I'm worried about loosing some of the handling if I add 1.5"" or so.

Ben

Ben,

Adding the 2.5" OME lift to your Cruiser w/ new shocks (assuming everything is stock) will greatly improve handling for the most part. The stock suspension is very soft compared to what can be had in the aftermarket.

Not exactly stock :D

...yes, STOCK bumper pics :D

rear

Nice fish! :)

[quote author=Wrench link=board=2;threadid=4263;start=0#msg32081 date=1060812353]
Nice fish! :)
[/quote]
Thanks, two cruisers, that's about all the mods I can afford. Junk, do you even remember your 40th looking like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom