Rear Bumpa (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cedar tree trail, 80 = :mad:

Also you get a lot less body damage if you don't drive like Ty...or Matt...or Travis...or Jerod... and don't drive like Dent or gnob either or you'll roll it on flat ground. Just sayin.

Also you get a lot less body damage if you don't drive like Ty...or Matt...or Travis...or Jerod... and don't drive like Dent or gnob either or you'll roll it on flat ground. Just sayin.
:lol: :lol:

Besides last time we did Cedar Tree you were in the Caird :p

HEY!!!! It's only been...... Dang... 10.5 months! Not to mention it broke without me even being on the same continent with it..... Ooops! Still runs, just needs a freeze plug I hope!

Also, Jesse: :flipoff2: I drive just fine!!!!! Except that one time... Or that other one time....

HEY!!!! It's only been...... Dang... 10.5 months! Not to mention it broke without me even being on the same continent with it..... Ooops! Still runs, just needs a freeze plug I hope!

Also, Jesse: :flipoff2: I drive just fine!!!!! Except that one time... Or that other one time....
Well if it is any consolation the 80 is running great, the 4runner is great, the ghia is running great, YET I get to miss CTW, the Halloween poker run and all the good stuff :(

Next hope after this weekend for me is our Christmas tree run.

I like the starts of it, but definitely think about adding some rear quarter panel protection. It will take beating and you'll need rear lights, trust me on this :flamingo: You'll have a good time no matter what, it is a blast up there.

I have I design idea for it just need to figure out a few things before I proceed. I am stoked to go up there wish everyone here could make it. I'll make sure to have the wife take lots of pics for you all :flipoff2:. Ohh and Jesse I wouldn't dare take any driving advice from anyone but you :moon:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom