rear body mounts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice... I love the story. I can certainly identify with the follies of painting. Hang in there. It's looking good.

The real accomplishment here is that he is doing all this work in HALF of a 2 car garage with like a 7ft ceiling! And don't get me started on the HOA, they want him to clean the oil stains off the driveway...

Have you ever seen a paint booth? They are like the size of your whole house. I think you should have figured out how to get the cruiser in the living room, that would have been interesting!

Hell yeah man, even after your follies this thing is going to me amazing. Basically every piece has been hand made by a crazy mad scientist in his garage.

1 step closer!!!

Hahaha

image.jpg

This just showed up!

Great work! I’m excited to check out your hip slip and hose brushed Pork Picasso.

Very impressive how you charged into this. I would flounder around about what to do for a long time before committing to it.

Make sure you take notes.

I’ll need them while you are sitting back and drinking a beer and telling me I’m doing it wrong when I ask to borrow all the equipment.

Stoked for you man. See you in a few months.

Pooey Magu, have had to be working!

Get home at night tho, and indulge on the normals over the thing in my garage! It’s like it’s coated with plastic! Wonder what my lungs…. Hahahaahahahahahahha

Digging it!

Is the frame in the garage now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom