rear body mounts (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

To start try blowing it out with compressed air...

Oh my goodness!
image.jpg

So this is goning to have dynamat and then Linex on top and all I can think about is going wheeling and all the spot, butt, and other welds poping and breaking! I hope not!!!

Doubt you’ll get extreme enough to worry about it. Welds are usually pretty strong, more often than not, it’s the metal beside a weld that will crack because of the heat. But if you’re doing it right, you’re not creating as much heat as you would if you were just laying beads. Should be fine.

So I have a bunch of dents on the fender. I was thinking- get all the paint off and use my torch to heat up and then just tap out. Any downside to this?
image.jpg
image.jpg

I like to use a chunk of hardwood rounded over on one end and use it like a punch to beat out dents like that. Easy to work them out without creating a bunch of high spots.

Boy! I am stoked on this silver line!
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Stoked on this metal bending. All thanks to my new hamme!
image.jpg

Could use some hints on how to reproduce this shape. It has a general bend that my new hammer can handle. How to create that 90 degree on the outside two edges...?

All this while boozi and listening to Cannon D Major, Pachelbel. Too great!

Yo, y’all gotta look that up and give it a listen. Goal accomplished, 3 beers in, and Pachelbel!!!

Boy! I am stoked on this silver line!View attachment 2034475View attachment 2034476
View attachment 2034477
Stoked on this metal bending. All thanks to my new hamme!View attachment 2034478
Could use some hints on how to reproduce this shape. It has a general bend that my new hammer can handle. How to create that 90 degree on the outside two edges...?

All this while boozi and listening to Cannon D Major, Pachelbel. Too great!

Yo, y’all gotta look that up and give it a listen. Goal accomplished, 3 beers in, and Pachelbel!!!

Always a time and place for all the sounds. Think you need to mix up the playlist. Check it:

THUNDERPUSSY | Live at The Cannery

The Specials - A Message To You Rudy (Official Music Video)

Baja Boy - Lonely (Live on KEXP)

😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom