Rear Axle Parts Pages (1 Viewer)

Cruiser_Nerd

That 25 Guy.

Oh yeah, post a picture of that super - secret differential this is going into. I still can't believe one exists. ;)

Living in the Past

SILVER Star

http://members.rennlist.org/951_racerx/PS84Gleason.html

Does it exist? Here's a link to what I might have since you let the cat out of the bag :crybaby:. I don't have time to dig out pictures until next week, crappy ones at that. Taken with my old 35MM. When I can get the slims I need I'll take it apart again get some better pictures. This is not in my white one but in the other runner I have that is going to be used for parts. The little bit I drove I was impressed with how well it works. Not only in the rear but also in the front :) Almost made the mistake of taking it apart :whoops: no C clips but it has pressed on wheel bearings instead. I could only find one of those bearings so if anybody knows where to find rare bearings I would appreciate it. Old ones weren't bad it just I would like to have some spares.

John

Last edited:

Cruiser_Nerd

That 25 Guy.

This was the other one I thought might have been available in 10 spline: Gov-Lok

And since you let the cat out of the bag, and no one even noticed........ :rolleyes:

JOHN HAS A 10 SPLINE TORSEN DIFF IN HIS FJ25 !

Living in the Past

SILVER Star

Jim You can post what ever you want in the 25 forum everybody is asleep here. You know that. I was going to post the crappy pictures I have but the files are to large and you know my computer skills. I almost post on that Gov-Lok tread but I was afraid someone might see it over there.

I HAVE TORSEN DIFFS IN THE FRONT AND REAR AXLES

See, no one will see it here.

John

Cruiser_Nerd

That 25 Guy.

Thanks Archie! :) Now your secret is out John, teach you for living on the edge! ;p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom