Real time help Reno, Nv tomorrow, Friday 8/19 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

John McVicker

SILVER Star
Threads
If necessary (not certain yet) can some one go to Tire Rack warehouse in Reno, (in Reno is all the ‘location’ know right now) and pick up & hold six 33 inch tires for several hours. I will pick them up later in the day. If so please PM me etc.

HERE’S MY PREDICAMENT:

Live in Ca. 4 hrs away. I need these tires right away (pre-planned wheeling/camping trip…with me the leader😱). Ruined one of my tires on my 60. Spent the early part of this week trying to buy locally…no good…back ordered etc etc.

Went to Tire Rack, they’ve got a bunch of my desired tires arriving to their Reno Warehouse on Friday…then they will ship them out to me for Monday arrival. THEY ARE CLOSED ON SATURDAYS. That would work…but everything would need to work perfectly. They say they will call me when they arrive on Friday & I will hop in my car & bring them back home for install. And be ready for my wheeling trip.

If they arrive on Friday early enough (and they call me as promised) I can get there before they close shop & I would not require your help. But if they don’t get their shipment until late in the day…I would notify you to pick up & I would drive up & have them out of your hair Friday evening , same day…Friday (tomorrow 8/19). There is always the possibility they won’t even get there on Friday. If it was more certain, I would just go up there and wait for them to show up.

There you go, if I end up needing your help, it will be greatly appreciated.

PS…and pls do not take this wrong, but I am going to be VERY selective in choosing the MUD MEMBER to pick up my 6 tires. If even anyone is available on such short notice.

I know this should prob be in Chat but short notice etc. if this gets moved I fully understand. Thanks.

Last edited:
Alls well that ends well.🎯

Well, my tires arrived @ Tire Rack as scheduled, they called me as scheduled & I was able to drive to Reno & pick them up before they closed today. They are now in my driveway & I will call one of my local tire dealers & get them mounted.

Hard to understand that my towns 2 largest tire dealers could not find these BFG’s but I could go on line & get them almost overnight & now pay one of these 2 dealers to mount them. Times have changed eh?

Last edited:
Glad it all worked out for you 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom