Real time help: Rear sway bar.... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

084runnerltd

SILVER Star
Threads
I thought I had ordered all of the hardware, but in the middle of the install it appears that I am missing a few items.

On the bracket that the swaybar links attaches to the frame I didn’t get the bolts, I tried to take one out in order to buy a similar one, as now I am gonna bring it to a shop to ha e installed....

Perhaps the shop will have these bolts lying around, but I planned on bringing them the hardware....

Does anyone know what length, thread pitch, etc....for these 2 bolts??

I couldnt find a part number...all I can tell is that they have a stripped 12mm head on them...
A628388D-11C6-42C9-A3AC-844C627AA190.jpeg

Thanks in advance

Those are regular 12mm bolts, about an inch in length. The bolt next to tire will come much easily than the other. There seems to be dirt inside that frame covering the threads exposed. I say 1/2 inch long bolt will be a good choice for that bolt.
Try to turn it in clockwise to break loose any rust. Then try to loosen it. Turn one turn to left and half a turn to right until that bolt comes out.
Use 6 point 12 box socket and wd40.

Got it thanks!

Those are regular 12mm bolts, about an inch in length. The bolt next to tire will come much easily than the other. There seems to be dirt inside that frame covering the threads exposed. I say 1/2 inch long bolt will be a good choice for that bolt.
Try to turn it in clockwise to break loose any rust. Then try to loosen it. Turn one turn to left and half a turn to right until that bolt comes out.
Use 6 point 12 box socket and wd40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom